Love in Flight Interspiritual Society is a 501(c)(3) organization supporting an evolving planetary consciousness. Our philosophy is grounded in the world’s spiritual traditions viewed through the lens of psychology, science, interfaith religion and interspiritual practices. All of our teachings foster psycho-spiritual development and encourage on-going community action.
- Compassionate Action: (1) People—We serve the homeless, terminally, ill, elderly, disadvantaged children and teens, and handicapped. (2) Eco-spirituality—as guardians of our sacred Earth, we provide support to our ecology and animal kingdom while honoring its precious resources and sustainability.
- Services, classes, retreats and contemplative practices that encourage greater self-awareness and compassion about humanity and our ecology.
- Applying practical and truth-based wisdom at the heart of the world’s religions and spiritual teachings to contemporary life.
- Personal enrichment programs in the areas of conscious relationship, personal evolution, psycho-spiritual growth, world religions and interspiritual practices.
- Community-building that comes together and has its own identity and need for spiritual expression that honors the hearts and needs of all its people.
Interfaith Spiritual Director
Rev. Laura V. Grace, Ph.D. (c) is an interfaith spiritual director, spiritual activist and Jungian analyst. As an active member of Spiritual Director’s International, Rev Grace’s background is in interfaith spirituality, integrative studies and world religions. She attended The New Seminary and One Spirit Learning Alliance in New York and is currently working on her doctoral degree at Pacifica Graduate Institute in the areas of Depth Psychology and Somatic Studies in Carpinteria, CA. Rev. Grace has a depth psychological and spiritual counseling practice and her orientation is grounded in a Humanistic-Depth-Transpersonal perspective for deeper psychological and somatic insight, and the kind of developmental complexity that comes about with the spiritual awakening and individuation process.
As an active member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, Rev. Grace has taught more than two hundred courses on the transforming power of night-time dreams and is currently writing a book on the healing and awakening power of our night-time dreams. Her interests lie in the areas of interfaith and interspiritual teachings, eco-spirituality and nature-based practices and consciousness. Rev. Grace is also the producer for the Central Coast Women’s Symposium, an annual event that embraces sustainable living, an evolving feminine consciousness and oneness and respect for all living things (www.centralcoastwomen.com).
Mailing Address for LIFIS: POB 3556, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93403